Saturday, October 22, 2011

{Placemat to Clutch}

My fabuless sister in Las Vegas found a fun project for turning placemats into clutches. She suggested that I give it a try, so I kept an eye out for placemats when I went to Marshall's one day. I found three great placemats and spent a total of about $2.50! I pulled out some fun accent pieces that I bought a few years ago and hadn't found a use for yet, and added those to the clutches as well...fabuless! Take a look at what I was able to create:







This project took me a total of about an hour or less! These Clutches would be great to give as gifts this holiday season as well! Something cute and practical with a fun and personal touch! Give it a try and let us know how it goes! Thank you "Happy Together" blog for this fun idea!

Click here to get step by step instructions for your clutch!


sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment