Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Living Fabulessly in the City!}

The city life is an interesting one to say the least. We are currently living in a one bedroom condo in a high rise building..with floor to ceiling windows, lots of blank walls, a not so elegant bathroom, a mostly functional kitchen, blinds from the 70’s (literally)..lots of spaces and items in need of a spunky and creative touch. With the cold Chicago winter approaching, my little girl and I will be spending much of our days in our *on its way to cozy condo, which is why our space will need to be a comfortable and fun environment that is most importantly, a reflection of us!


I have lots of ideas for fun baby friendly items..activities and also room decor! I also have some plans for the adult portion of our living space. I’m excited to be a co-writer on this blog, and I hope we can successfully inspire everyone to Live Life Fabulessly! Check back soon for an easy way to spice up storage options in your child’s bedroom..

sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment