Thursday, October 20, 2011

{Cute in a Kid's Room!}

I just recently joined Pinterest and I have already been inspired by so many creative ideas out there! I love seeing what other people are doing! One of my recent favorites was a fun wall decor idea for a kid's room. The only materials you need are some embroidery hoops (various sizes..all about $1.00 each), fabric (in different patterns/colors), and all-purpose glue (I use Tacky Glue). All you do is cut the fabric down to size and put it in the embroidery hoops. Once it's in, you'll need to trim up the fabric and glue down the edge to the inside of the embroidery hoop. After that, you just need to arrange your hoops on the wall of your choice! Totally quick and easy! I went and got a few hoops to try it out and have put them up on a small wall space in my daughter's room. I'm thinking I'll probably add more or rearrange them in the future, but this is what I've done so far...



Check out the original design found on Pinterest! Click Here!


sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment