Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{The Magic of Christmas}

I don't know about you - but we have been watching the movie Elf in our house since...July. One of my most favorite things about having little children is being able to experience Christmas with them. I can't really explain it, but children have such a special way of making the Christmas season magical all over again.

It seems like my kids are always asking me if they can get in touch with Santa. I remember asking to write Santa when I was little - my four year old asks me if he can text him.

Last year, my dear sister Courtney introduced me to one of my favorite websites - The Portable North Pole. For any of you who have a small child or who want to send a somewhat naughty message to an adult, you HAVE to go to this website and create a video. This site personalizes the video and speaks directly to your child, shows a picture of them in his special book and addresses an issue that they have been working on this year - i.e...going potty in the toilet, being nice to a sibling...etc. You can also add photos of their birthday, vacation, special day, etc.

I made a video tonight for my boys and their faces absolutely LIT up when they heard Santa call them by name and tell them that they were on his nice list this year. It shocks them to see their own little face in his book and they just can't figure out how Santa has a picture of them from our beach trip this summer - so magical!

The best part about this site is that they will email you the video for FREE - fabuless!

If you make a video for your kids, leave us a comment and let us know what you think! We would LOVE to hear your child's reaction when they see their personalized email from Santa.

Happy Holidays!

sincerely fabuless, las vegas.

1 comment:

  1. I made chase a video he loved it! Of course I had to put him on the naughty list though lol thanks for the fun idea!

    ReplyDelete