Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Cinnamon Roll. . .Pancakes!}

If you love homemade cinnamon rolls as much as I do, then you will LOVE THIS recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! I found it on Pinterest (must join this site if you haven't already) and immediately added it to my MUST make list.

With a husband busy at a new advertising job, we don't get much time together during the week, which makes weekends a breath of fresh air. Yes, there are the occasional errands and cleaning up shop, but we also make time for some fun! I consider weekends an opportunity to make some fun treats and snacks, so I'm always on the lookout for recipes I can try out for a fun Saturday breakfast, movie night treat, Sunday night football snack, etc! My experiment from this past weekend was Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! I was so, so excited to try this out, and was definitely happy with the results! Take a look...





Just so you know, it's okay to not swirl your cinnamon perfectly or drizzle the icing just right..every pancake I made looked a little different because I'm not the best cinnamon swirler around, BUT they tasted equally delicious! Impress friends and family with this 'better than IHOP' breakfast this coming weekend! Thank you RecipeGirl for this fun and tasty idea!

sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment