Thursday, November 17, 2011

{The City Life: a Must Have Product}

three words.. ERGO. BABY. CARRIER.

My sister Courtney recommended that I purchase an Ergo Baby Carrier when I first had my little girl back in March. I took her advice and picked out a really cute Organic model from the Ergo Baby website. Since moving to Chicago in September, my Ergo Baby has become my best friend. I use it just about every day! It is truly the only way I can successfully get around using public transportation (without my husband to haul the stroller up and down stairs..) I am so glad there is a product out there for us Mom's who need to strap our kids on and go!

It's funny..using public transportation is a great way to meet and chat with lots of new people each day. And, I cannot count the number of times people have noticed my awesome carrier and asked about it. As I was riding the El train this afternoon..with a sleeping Cora nestled in the carrier, a girl asked who made the carrier and where she could get one..online? store? etc. I gave her all the information as well as my highest recommendation! City goers and livers..you need an Ergo! It is just smart. I like smart products.

For those not living the city life, the Ergo Baby is great for visits to museums, the park, beach, camping..basically any indoor/outdoor adventures that would go more smoothly with your hands free. Check out a couple of pictures of me styling my Ergo below:




The Ergo Baby Carrier is a very worthwhile purchase. There are some less expensive carriers out there, but you will most likely end up with lots of back pain and discomfort as a result. If you have little ones and are in need of a carrier..look no more! The Ergo Baby is the ONE. They have tons of great colors and options, so be sure to check out the website!

**Oh, and it looks like they are running a holiday special right now..a free infant insert with carrier purchase! Get yours now!

sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

1 comment:

  1. So I was looking at the blogs that were nominated for Top Blog 2011 and I came across this one. I didn't recognize your name then I saw this picture. That's Lauren Mallon from high school! What a small world. I'm so excited to come across your blog and now to follow it :)

    Hope all is well.
    Kim Sasse (or better known as Kim Follis)

    ReplyDelete