Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{A Fabuless Blog?}

I spend most of my free time reading other people's blogs - on the search for the perfect home decor, creative ideas for children activities, and thrifty living ideas. I have had a lot of people tell me that I should start a blog - basically a compilation of all of my cherry picked ideas and how to fit them all under one roof. Being the wife of a medical student, budgets are tight which means that I can't have that hutch from Anthropologie that I have been drooling over for the past few years, BUT I can buy a hutch off of Craigslist that looks similiar, strip it, prime it, paint it and distress it to achieve a similiar look - just as much fun, if not more fun, right? The goal of my blog is to inspire others to live a fabulous life for less - Living Life Fabulessly.

I live in Henderson, Nevada in a house full of boys. I recently asked my husband for a hot pink dresser in my bedroom just to feel like there is something girly other than myself under this roof.

I am excited to announce the co-writer of this blog - my spunky and creative sister Lauren Hathaway who just set out on an adventure and moved to the city of Chicago with her cute little family - living in a high rise apartment without a car, a disposal, and a washing machine. While I share my thoughts and ideas from the suburbs, Lauren will provide insight on living life fabulessly in the city.


sincerely fabuless, Las Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love!! I can't wait to follow you girls!! You both have such great taste! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited and will follow faithfully :)

    ReplyDelete