Monday, February 6, 2012

(Moo, Baa, La La La)

Prior to the arrival of our little Cora, my sister-in-law Lindsay (super crafty, thrifty, creative, awesome, etc)..included a couple of books as part of Cora's baby gift. I'm so glad she introduced us to the world of Sandra Boynton! If you have kids, you should probably get to know this author. Each of her books are quick and easy reads, with fun ideas and great pictures! My daughter and I absolutely love her board book series. She has also written many other children's books that I plan to add to our collection in the future.

If you don't have a big budget for book buying (alliteration anyone?), check out your nearest TJ MAXX/Marshalls, and you're likely to find some of Sandra Boynton's books..typically about $3.99 instead of $5.99..fabuless!

My little Cora's favorites are "But Not the Hippopotamus" and "Blue Hat, Green Hat". Keep an eye out for them, and let us know if you come across any other fabuless book finds!




sincerely fabuless, the windy city.

1 comment:

  1. Get Philadelphia Chickens. My boys LOVE that one! It's by Boynton. It has a cd to go with it and it they love to dance to it. Cora would love it too!

    ReplyDelete